[ogsa-wg] RE: Modeling State: Technical Questions

Karl Czajkowski karlcz at univa.com
Tue Apr 5 06:41:16 CDT 2005

Yes, your example confused me as my later reply should indicate. I am
all in favor of opaque URIs. This is less disconcerting, but it begs
the question of how one obtains the URI for the example below.  I can
only imagine it is by posing a structured query to a well-known
service with a well-known data model and query language.  I think this
is the hard part; once the structured model is known, does it really
help to "cook" queries into an intermediate URI result versus just
embedding the query expression in the intended operation(s) as a
scoping/selection argument?

karl

On Apr 05, Mark McKeown loaded a tape reading:

--
Karl Czajkowski
karlcz at univa.com