Survey template (RE: [ogsa-wg] Proposed agenda for Nov. 24th call)

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Mon Nov 29 06:06:01 CST 2004

Hi all,

At the last Wednesday call, I've got homework assignment to revise
survey template based on the useful comments at the call. Attached file
is a revised survey template (rev. 05) and corresponding Business Grid
answer example.

Thank you very much for your valuable comments, they are far better
than the first one.

As usual, they are also in the GridForge:
http://tinyurl.com/5fxfd/OGSA_interested_party_survey
http://tinyurl.com/5fxfd/BusinessGrid_draft

https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/OGSA_interested_party_surv

https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/200412_draft_agenda_outlin