Survey template (RE: [ogsa-wg] Proposed agenda for Nov. 24th call)

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Wed Nov 24 03:28:03 CST 2004

Hi all,

> 2) Interested party list discussion (30 min)
>         For both our roadmap and v1 document, we should list up key
>         stakeholders including WG/RG/TCs, grid projects, venders.
>         Identify their interest (high level arch - actual spec -
implementation)
>         and involvement to OGSA activity.
>         Hiro will send out draft survey template before the call.

Please find draft template for interested party survey.
I also included first draft of Business Grid as an example.

https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/OGSA_interested_party_surv
ey/en/1

https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/BusinessGrid_draft/en/1

https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/200412_draft_agenda_outlin