OGSA version 1.0 draft 21 (was Re: [ogsa-wg] Teleconference minutes - 22 December 2004)

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Wed Dec 29 21:16:16 CST 2004

Many thanks Andreas,

I will read it though and get back to you if I find nits.

Can you reply to the public comments on the gridForge?
https://forge.gridforum.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=423

I think the simplest way is paste the following excel sheet URL
and ask them to check it out.
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/ogsa-v1-public-comments/en
/6

Thanks again,