OGSA version 1.0 draft 21 (was Re: [ogsa-wg] Teleconference minutes - 22 December 2004)

Andreas Savva andreas.savva at jp.fujitsu.com
Wed Dec 29 04:23:25 CST 2004

I uploaded draft 21. This draft is more or less up complete; the EMS
section still needs some work, however. Changes are visible and are
still relative to draft 19. Let me know if there are any problems. We
might have some time on the next call (Jan. 5) to discuss both this
document and the Glossary.

Draft 19 is still the 'active' version so use the following url to
download draft 21:

https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/draft-ggf-ogsa-spec/en/21