[ogsa-wg] Profile documents

Marty Humphrey humphrey at cs.virginia.edu
Tue Dec 21 07:15:13 CST 2004

Yes, I would like to echo Ian's comments. That is, I have only followed OGSA
WG off-and-on - only to see how it might impact our project (WSRF.NET). But
I was *very* surprised to hear the word "profile" come up, as it seems
premature (certainly in the sense of WS-I) for many of the reasons that Ian
mentions. I think the community will be confused by the use of this word. I
think Ian's points (and Dave's points before him) are very important and
should not be taken lightly.

-- Marty

Marty Humphrey

Assistant Professor