[ogsa-rss-wg] OGSA Resource Selection Services document release

Alexander Papaspyrou alexander.papaspyrou at tu-dortmund.de
Mon Mar 2 08:22:28 CST 2009

Folks,

after a long period of silence on the groups list and in the tracker,
I finally managed to finish the split of documents as suggested by
Dave Snelling in Boston, MA at OGF 23.

Please find the updated drafts on GridForge [1-3]. As soon as the
group approves the current status of the documents, I would proceed
with the publishing process.

Since the documents depend one on the other, we need to contact Greg
for preliminary GFD numbers in order to create proper references. I
added an issue for this on the tracker [2]. I assigned this to myself
and set the task "pending", again waiting for release approval by the
group.

We would appreciate any comments very much, and hope that we can push
out the specs real soon now (tm).

Regards,
--
Alexander Papaspyrou