[ogsa-rss-wg] OGSA-RSS Agenda Topic

Andreas Savva andreas.savva at jp.fujitsu.com
Fri Jan 27 04:49:56 CST 2006

I have now finished uploading material from last week's OGSA F2F to
gridforge. Please look at two documents in particular:
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/EMS_Roadmap_notes/en/1
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/ogsa-f2f-minutes-20060118-am/en/1

Even though there were no RSS-WG representatives at the F2F the EMS
design team also discussed EPS and CSG as part of the EMS Roadmap
session. Two *suggestions* came out of that session and should be
discussed at a future joint call or perhaps during a joint session at
GGF16. I think they fit in the agenda that Donal proposed below.

>From the minutes:
- Separation of EPS and CSG is not clearly required – suggest to RSS to
remove CSG and let them make the call. And clearly define the added
value of CSG.
- EPS returns an ordered (by policy) list of (Activity Execution
Candidates: <JSDL doc; EPR or path of BES container; rank (optional,
numeric, extensible), CDL, EPR to deployment service, ...>.

Folder url:
https://forge.gridforum.org/docman2/ViewCategory.php?group_id=42&category_id=1149&filtertype=basic

Andreas

--