[ogsa-rss-wg] OGSA-RSS Agenda Topic

Mathias Dalheimer dalheimer at itwm.fhg.de
Tue Jan 24 04:25:45 CST 2006

Hello Donal,

Donal K. Fellows wrote:
> Mathias Dalheimer wrote:
>
>> Thomas Fahringer from Insbruck offered the following talk in our
>> session, which I would like to put on the agenda. Abstract:
>>
>> Scheduler Interfaces in the ASKALON Grid Environment
>
> [...]
>
>> This should be interesting with regard to our topics.
>

> I hate to raise an objection, but wouldn't this be more appropriate in
> the GSA-RG? As a working group with a fairly sharp schedule, we perhaps
> ought to be focussing more on that rather than having a show-and-tell
> session; after all, we asked for a single 90 minute session.

As Philipp already stated: This is a twofold presentation. The
architecture topics are covered in GSA. In this presentation, they will
give us more information about their interfaces and interaction. I think
this will take approx. 25 minutes.

But nevertheless, we have a timing problem. Next time, we should ask for
two sessions. Can you tell me which specific topics you want to discuss?
Then I can volunteer to create an agenda. The agenda so far is (just
collecting, no order intended):

(1) Service description milestone discussion
(2) Presentation: Scheduler Interfaces in the ASKALON Grid Environment
(3) Candidate Ordering Language discussion

Best regards,
Mathias