[ogsa-rss-wg] OGSA-RSS Session at GGF16

Mathias Dalheimer dalheimer at itwm.fhg.de
Mon Jan 16 08:18:12 CST 2006

Hi all,

GGF16 is approaching, and I think it is time to discuss the schedule for
our session. Our session will happen on Tuesday, February 14 from 5:30
pm to 7:00 pm.

I'll try to summarize the group status (I'm sure something is missing):
- Since GGF15, Donal has proposed a Candidate Orderung Language.
- We have a draft of the service description milestone
- We have some basic understanding how the other OGSA services interact
with the RSS, and agreed during the GGF15 session that the RSS do not
change the state of any other system in the grid.

 From my point of view, we should create a final version of the service
description. The extensive draft is on gridforge:

https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-rss-wg/document/Service_description_draft/en/4

So I would like to suggest that the service description should be one
agenda topic for the GGF16 meeting, especially since we are late with
this deliverable (it was supposed to be ready at GGF15).

What other topics do you want to discuss? Please feel free to post your
wishlist here, I'll collect everything and create an agenda.

-Mathias

Dipl.-Wirtsch. Ing. (Inform.) Mathias Dalheimer
Fraunhofer Institut fuer Techno- und Wirtschaftsmathematik (ITWM)
Fraunhofer-Platz 1
67663 Kaiserslautern, Germany

Phone +49(0)631/31600-4484 | mailto:dalheimer at itwm.fraunhofer.de
Fax   +49(0)631/31600-1099 |