[ogsa-rss-wg] Thursday session canceled

Mathias Dalheimer dalheimer at itwm.fhg.de
Tue Feb 14 10:52:41 CST 2006

Hi!

We've made a good progress today, so we do not need the second
session on thursday. Since Marek was around, we also had his
presentation and we will not use the Thursday session. This allows us
to participate in the Compute area meeting.

If you have any questions regarding the session, please contact me. I
will make all material of the session available on our gridforge
space tomorrow.

-Mathias

Dipl.-Wirtsch. Ing. (Inform.) Mathias Dalheimer
Fraunhofer Institut fuer Techno- und Wirtschaftsmathematik (ITWM)
Fraunhofer-Platz 1
67663 Kaiserslautern, Germany

Phone +49(0)631/31600-4484 | mailto:dalheimer at itwm.fraunhofer.de
Fax   +49(0)631/31600-1099 |