[ogsa-rss-wg] GGF16 (Final?) Agenda

Donal K. Fellows donal.k.fellows at manchester.ac.uk
Wed Feb 8 10:18:22 CST 2006

Hi everyone!

We have two sessions at GGF16 (thanks to the effort of Mathias) so that
means we can afford to take our time. The significant agenda items that
I know about are:

* Use Cases Summary
* Specification v0.1
* Presentation: ASKALON (Thomas Fahringer)

I propose that the presentation should be at the start of the SECOND
session - it conflicts with our Area meeting, but I'm sure I can
sweet-talk Stephen Pickles! :-) With the other two items, I propose that
we start going through them in our FIRST session, and we see how far we
get, keeping on going in our SECOND session after the discussion on the
presentation if there is more left to say at that point. Hopefully we
finish in the first session so that we get some of the afternoon to
enjoy Athens. :-D

Is there anything else that needs to be on the overall agenda?

Donal.