[ogsa-rss-wg] Specification first draft

Donal K. Fellows donal.k.fellows at manchester.ac.uk
Tue Feb 7 10:26:03 CST 2006

Hi everyone!

In order to facilitate productive work by this group, I've put a first
draft of what I think the specification ought to look like up on
GridForge at:
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-rss-wg/document/RSS_Specification_Draft
(it's a Word document because that was convenient for me...)

This is a *very* rough first draft, of course, and there are massive
sections still to be filled out. :-) But I've turned on change-tracking
so that as we work on it, we will keep a record of what has been done.
As you might appreciate though, it's probably "Not Even Wrong" at the
moment. Still, at least now there's some idea for people to complain at
rather than nothing much at all. ;-)

Brickbats to me, but sensible criticism to the list please. Anyone
wanting to help write, please do shout out! I'm much happier to have
many authors than I am to have to do all the work myself. :-)

Donal.