[ogsa-rss-wg] OGSA-RSS roadmap document

Mathias Dalheimer dalheimer at itwm.fhg.de
Thu Oct 13 08:17:52 CDT 2005

Hi again,

during the OGSA-F2F in Boston, the OGSA-WG started to work on a roadmap
for the EMS. It is available as a draft from gridforge:

https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/proposed-ems-roadmap/en/1

Basically, it defines a sequence of scenarios building on top of the
previous ones. This provides an easier handling of the complexity within
OGSA-EMS. In my opinion, it makes sense if we follow the same approach
for two reasons:

(1) It helps us by guiding the process of our group.
(2) It is easier for us to synchronize with the OGSA-WG.

Therefore, I started an OGSA-RSS roadmap document which is on gridforge:

https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-rss-wg/document/Proposed_OGSA-RSS_roadmap/en/1

It contains a set of scenarios, as well as a mapping between our
scenarios and the scenarios of the OGSA-EMS roadmap. Please comment.

Thanks,
Mathias