[ogsa-rss-wg] Action items

Mathias Dalheimer dalheimer at itwm.fhg.de
Thu Oct 13 08:07:13 CDT 2005

Hi all,

(@Philipp: Since you wrote in English, I assume your eMail was supposed
to be sent to the mailing list. I reply on the list.)

Indeed, the presentation contains two slides which basically outline the
service functionality. I started a service description document with the
following outline:

* What do current schedulers look like? This is mostly taken from the
GSA-RG's use case document which is in public review at the moment.
This part is almost finished.
* What is the architectural frame set by the OGSA-EMS picture? This is
almost finished as well.
* What are our ideas regarding CSG and EPS? This part outlines the
service description. Open at the moment.

Does anyone volunteer to integrate the slides (link below) with this
document? It is available from gridforge:

https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-rss-wg/document/Service_description_draft/en/3

Best regards,
Mathias