[ogsa-rss-bof] Charter BoF report

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Tue Jul 19 20:37:25 CDT 2005

Hi Donal,

Let me make myself clear. In the following sentence, "CGS & ESP
recommendation specifications" are intented to mean RSS-WG's
two main deliverables.

1.	D1: Specification of CSG interface and protocol
2.	D2: Specification of EPS interface and protocol

If you think these terms are not interchangable, we should use
"D1 and D2" instead.

IMHO, it is very important and should be clearly stated in the charter
document that RSS-WG and OGSA-WG will collaborate and have a joint
review to develop specifications which are manure, consisitent, fit well
in the OGSA EMS architecture.

Thanks,
----
Hiro Kishimoto