[ogsa-rss-bof] Charter BoF report

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Sun Jul 10 00:34:39 CDT 2005

Hi Mathias and Donal,

 > I agree, "affiliated groups" fits better. Maybe Hiro can also state
 > his oppinion.

Since all WG/RG stand on an equal footing, I prefer and am using "fellow
WG."

In addition to this, I have two minor comments on proposed charter.

(1) service description document
"OGSA-RSS WG will provide it to OGSA-WG" sounds like one-way
conversation. I prefer something like.

"OGSA-RSS WG will provide and have a joint review of a service
description."

(2) The latest 7 question has an OGSA-WG relation query as a part of
Question 4.

I've updated Question 4. However, since your answer has already covered
this issue, no modification is necessary.

My edits is in attached document, please have a look.

Thanks,
----
Hiro Kishimoto