[ogsa-rss-bof] Charter BoF report

Donal K. Fellows donal.k.fellows at manchester.ac.uk
Thu Jul 7 09:48:42 CDT 2005

Mathias Dalheimer wrote:
> OK, I integrated them (see attached version). I will accept comments
> until next monday, then I will send both charter and BoF report to our
> chairs.

Remaining issues as I see them.

  1: Are we correct in saying "OGSA-WG and its subgroups" or should we
     say "OGSA-WG and its affiliated groups"? To me, "subgroups" implies
     that we believe that there is a strong relationship there, when I
     think that the truth is closer to being a "confederation of the
     willing". This is one to check with Hiro.

  2: We do not want our milestones to imply that we may not start on our
     main deliverables until GGF15! :^) Best if we reworded that to say
     instead that we will have started on our major deliverables by then.

Anyone think I'm way off base with this?

Donal.