[ogsa-rss-bof] Strawmen...

Philipp Wieder ph.wieder at fz-juelich.de
Wed Aug 3 09:01:50 CDT 2005

Hi,

first of all thank you for the valuable input to the GSA-RG. I will
submit my comments with respect to the document asap.

Concerning the GSA use case document and the integration of the Catalana
use case, I hope to finalise the document within one week from now,
which will give us a more consolidated view and will help to finalise
our document.

Best regards, Philipp.