[ogsa-naming-wg] WS-Naming extensibility question

Andreas Savva andreas.savva at jp.fujitsu.com
Mon Mar 5 23:55:05 CST 2007

Hi,

I think you are right, for wsa:Metadata the statement should say that
the use of the extensibility point is out of scope except as profiled in
WS-Naming.

I've added your comment to the tracker. Apparently one has to be logged
in to post comments. (Not sure if this is by design or omission; OGF
used to allow anonymous public comments.)

Andreas

--
Andreas Savva
Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd