[ogsa-naming-wg] GGF/OGSA standards for hierarchical namespaces

David Snelling David.Snelling at UK.Fujitsu.com
Tue Mar 28 05:05:02 CST 2006

Folks,

This mail may bounce off some of these lists, but I hope everybody sees
it if they are interested.

It sounds like a re-factoring of RNS along the lines discussed  is the
best way forward. Is the a group of people willing to do a VERY ROUGH
straw man decomposition of the current spec?

--

Take care:

     Dr. David Snelling < David . Snelling . UK . Fujitsu . com >
     Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe
     Hayes Park Central
     Hayes End Road
     Hayes, Middlesex  UB4 8FE