[ogsa-hpcp-wg] [SAGA-RG] Hosted applications

Steven Newhouse Steven.Newhouse at microsoft.com
Mon Aug 25 12:24:01 CDT 2008

There is also a bit of overlap here with the Application Template done in the HPC Profile WG.

http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/docman/do/downloadDocument/projects.ogsa-hpcp-wg/docman.root.drafts.application_template/doc15034

The main goal of this spec is to reduce the amount of info the user has to specify in a JSDL document and let the system admin provide (server side) the details needed to run a particular admin on a local cluster.

Steven