[ogsa-hpcp-wg] HPCP Demo Data Sheet and Press Release

John Ehrig jehrig at inventures.com
Thu Oct 25 19:02:21 CDT 2007

Hi All,

I know many of you are still playing "day job catch-up" from OGF21, but
unless we are only making minor changes to the SC06 data sheet, then we
really need to get cranking on it now.  So far I have received only one
small change request.  Is the 07 demo essentially the same as the 06
demo?

Also, I have gotten no feedback on the press release.  I believe we do
need to explain our significant progress from last year in the press
release, especially in turns of implementations.  Can someone bullet
that out for me?  Can we get some quotes similar to last year?

John Ehrig
Open Grid Forum
Enterprise and Marketing Program Manager
925 275-6677
www.ogf.org <http://www.ogf.orgopen/>
Open Forum | Open Standards