[ogsa-hpcp-wg] LAST CALL for HPC Basic Profile doc (make comments before Wed Feb 7)

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Wed Jan 31 21:37:11 CST 2007

Mi Marty, Chris and WG members,

I agree HPCP session was very productive ans successful!

And I believe WG has agreed to update this draft based on the Today's
discussion including conformance claim URL addition.

Since the latest version still have MS word error, I ask you to use
my revised version:

http://www.ogf.org/pipermail/ogsa-hpcp-wg/attachments/20070201/d71b9330/attachment-0001.doc

I also recommend you to clean up your draft by accepting all
modifications and remove all comments before editor submission.

Thanks,
----
Hiro Kishimoto