[ogsa-hpcp-wg] LAST CALL for HPC Basic Profile doc (make comments before Wed Feb 7)

Marty Humphrey humphrey at cs.virginia.edu
Wed Jan 31 19:13:27 CST 2007

Folks,

First, I want to thank everyone for attending today's HPC Profile WG
session. I think it was very productive!

As we agreed in the session, I am now issuing "LAST CALL" on the HPC Basic
Profile doc (available at http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc13736). Please
give it a thorough reading and provide comments BEFORE 1 week from today
(that is, make comments before end of day Wed Feb 7). After last call, we'll
give it to our area directors, and it will then go into public comment
shortly thereafter.

Again, thanks a bunch! I think we're making great progress!!!

-- Marty