[ogsa-hpcp-wg] invitation to OGSA information model session, Tues Jan 30 at 11am

Ellen Stokes stokese at us.ibm.com
Fri Jan 26 16:12:57 CST 2007

HPC folks,

Please plan to come and participate in the OGSA Information & Data
Modeling session on Tues Jan 30, 11am-12:30pm, in the Bellflower room.

As you recall, a decision of the BES workgroup was to remove the
information model section from the BES specification.
Since then, a separate draft has been written to contain that material and
utlimately publish it as an OGF Informational document that can be
forwarded to DMTF for inclusion in the Common Information Model.

The OGSA resource management design team will be reviewing this document
at this session - and we'd like your input.  (
https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc14004?nav=1).
 We'll also be discussing a proposal for information/data modeling using
XML and XQuery.

See OGF19 schedule for complete agenda for this session.

Ellen

Ellen Stokes
STSM, Grid Computing
Member, IBM Academy of Technology