[ogsa-hpcp-wg] Press release quote sheet

John Ehrig jehrig at inventures.com
Fri Oct 27 12:03:43 CDT 2006

Hi All,

Attached is the latest draft of the SC06 interop press release.  This is
not a final draft, but let's call it an 80% draft.  We would like to
have a companion 'quote sheet' in support of the press release.  So I'm
asking each of you to work in your organizations to secure a quote.
Please provide the quote by end of next week 11/3 or, at minimum, let me
know if your organization intends to provide a quote by that date.

Thanks,

John Ehrig
Open Grid Forum
Marketing Program Manager