[ogsa-hpcp-wg] Couple of issues

Liang Zhong zhongl at act.buaa.edu.cn
Fri Oct 27 08:52:29 CDT 2006

Dear Alessandro,

         We also use Axis 1.2 RC2 in our service container. In our BES
implementation, and using JAVA: MSG provider. And we also structure the
entire SOAP Envelope by our client.

So maybe this is a choice if we want to use the 2005-addressing version in
our implementation.

         Currently now we didn't have our own client is still under
development. We will very glad to see that someone could contribute to us.

I have another question, should we have our BES endpoint without security
configuration?  Each BES implementation may have its own security solution,
and the client of certain BES may only support the security solution of
itself.

So there might be  some problem about the security interoperation

Best Regards,

Liang ZHONG

Grid Computing Research Group

Institute of Advanced Computing Technology, Beihang University

Tel: +86 10 8231 6262

Fax: +86 10 8231 6796

Addr: Room 507, Building G,The New Main Building, 37# Xueyuan Rd., Haidian
District, Beijing 100083, PRC

  _____