[ogsa-hpcp-wg] JSDL for my endpoint

Christopher Smith csmith at platform.com
Thu Oct 26 12:55:03 CDT 2006

Hello Alessandro,

Look on the wiki page and you'll get the list of all the information you'll
need, except for username and password for the service, which we have been
distributing on the phone (either on the Friday call, or in point to point
calls).

https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.ogsa-hpcp-wg/wiki/H
omePage

You can call me at +1-415-867-8732 to get the username and password for my
service.

-- Chris