[ogsa-hpcp-wg] Some question from the CROWN project

Liang Zhong zhongl at act.buaa.edu.cn
Sat Oct 21 22:02:27 CDT 2006

Dear Richard,

         Thank you for your kindly answer.

Currently now, we are moving some of our BES and JSDL work to compliance
with the HPC Profile. And we will soon setup a cluster for the SC06 Demo.

Best Regards,

Liang ZHONG

Grid Computing Research Group

Institute of Advanced Computing Technology, Beihang University

Tel: +86 10 8231 6262

Fax: +86 10 8231 6796

Addr: Room 803, Shining Tower, 35# Xueyuan Rd., Haidian District, Beijing
100083, PRC

  _____