[ogsa-hpcp-wg] SC06 Demo Questions/Info

Steven Newhouse s.newhouse at omii.ac.uk
Tue Oct 17 09:29:31 CDT 2006

Three comments:
* Job Manager is more specific than resource manager - and would mean
more IMHO to the target community.
* The HPCProfile working group is driving the demo... but it is building
heavily on the work of the BES & JSDL working groups and its _very_
disappointing that this work and previous effort is not acknowledged.
* There are many more groups involved - OMII-UK, EGEE, CROWN, GT4,...

Steven