[ogsa-hpcp-wg] UVA SC06 interop endpoint

Glenn Wasson wasson at virginia.edu
Fri Oct 13 10:56:59 CDT 2006

Fellow interopers:

I mentioned on the call that I have 2 endpoints available, but one of them
is still a little raw, so I'll just give out the URL for one and the second
will follow next week.

The URL is https://wincluster1.cs.virginia.edu/HPCP/HPCPService.asmx

The service is a .NET2.0/WSE3 frontend and MS CCS backend.

The CA cert for the host is available at:
https://www.pki.virginia.edu/ca/rootcert/rootcert.cer

Here's an example JSDL doc that can be used:

<ActivityDocument>
   <JobDefinition xmlns="http://schemas.ggf.org/jsdl/2005/11/jsdl">
       <JobDescription>
          <JobIdentification>
             <JobName>JobName</JobName>
             <JobProject>JobProject</JobProject>
          </JobIdentification>
          <Application>
             <ApplicationName>ipconfig</ApplicationName>
             <HPCProfileApplication
xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" name="TaskName"
xmlns="http://schemas.ggf.org/jsdl/2006/07/jsdl-hpcp">
                 <Executable>ipconfig.exe</Executable>
                 <Argument>/all</Argument>
                 <Output>ipconfig.txt</Output>
                 <Error>ipconfig_err.txt</Error>
                 <WorkingDirectory>\\wincluster1\head_node_share\Dev\HPC
Profile\HPCP_Out</WorkingDirectory>
              </HPCProfileApplication>
          </Application>
          <Resources>
             <TotalCPUCount>
                <UpperBoundedRange>1</UpperBoundedRange>
                <LowerBoundedRange>1</LowerBoundedRange>
             </TotalCPUCount>
           </Resources>
       </JobDescription>
   </JobDefinition>
</ActivityDocument>

*** You can view the resulting output at
http://wincluster1.cs.virginia.edu/HPCP-Out/ipconfig.txt

All methods are available on this service (though the return from
GetFactoryAttributesDocument is a bit sparse). Also, any errors should
return SOAPFaults, though their format may be idiosyncratic to my
implementation.

Glenn