[ogsa-hpcp-wg] Update to HPC Profile Application extension

Christopher Smith csmith at platform.com
Mon Oct 2 16:16:37 CDT 2006

Hi all,

I've updated the HPC Profile Application document on gridforge.

https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc13863?nav=1

Changes include:
- application of new OGF template
- added text around relationship of stdio file elements to WorkingDirectory
- added some text about how filenames in the Executable might be related to
things like PATH lookups

I'm having one "technical" issue after applying the new template that I
cannot seem to resolve. I cannot get the numbering of the appendix to start
from 'A'. If anybody can coerce the document to get the numbering right, I'd
be eternally grateful. :-)

-- Chris