[ogsa-hpcp-wg] CREAM interop

Vesselin Novov vesso at doc.ic.ac.uk
Fri Nov 10 07:48:21 CST 2006

I've just tried the CREAM service:
First with their own JSDL. My client didn't like the document:
"JSDL document is invalid: error: Use of undefined namespace prefix: jsdl"
Is my client the only one complaining about this ?

The second time I used my GridSAM JSDL and all operations returned OK.
but, the TerminateActivities actually complained with an 'invalid job
status' fault
included in the response. Is this expected ?

Vesso A. Novov                  --   Research Assistant   --
London e-Science Centre         http://www.lesc.doc.ic.ac.uk
Imperial College London, Department of Computing
180 Queen's Gate, London SW7 2RH, UK
tel: +44 (0)207-594-8399            fax: +44 (0)207-581-8024