[ogsa-hpcp-wg] About the gLite-Cream endpoint

Liang Zhong zhongl at act.buaa.edu.cn
Fri Nov 10 02:44:30 CST 2006

Hi, All
	The username/password is correct.
My client has passed all the operation interop test on it :)

Best Regards,
Liang ZHONG
Grid Computing Research Group
Institute of Advanced Computing Technology, Beihang University
Tel: +86 10 8231 6262
Fax: +86 10 8231 6796
Addr: Room 507, Building G,The New Main Building, 37# Xueyuan Rd., Haidian
District, Beijing 100083, PRC