[ogsa-hpcp-wg] CROWN endpoint SOAP

Liang Zhong zhongl at act.buaa.edu.cn
Thu Nov 9 23:07:37 CST 2006

Hi Vesselin,Mark,
	I have checked with my service, I think the problem might be the
addressing header. Could you help me to do some online test to identify
where might the problem be?
Thank you.

Best Regards,
Liang ZHONG
Grid Computing Research Group
Institute of Advanced Computing Technology, Beihang University
Tel: +86 10 8231 6262
Fax: +86 10 8231 6796
Addr: Room 507, Building G,The New Main Building, 37# Xueyuan Rd., Haidian
District, Beijing 100083, PRC