[ogsa-hpcp-wg] CROWN endpoint SOAP

Vesselin Novov vesso at doc.ic.ac.uk
Thu Nov 9 15:31:01 CST 2006

They must've updated the endpoint recently.
Earlier I received a different error from CreateActivity, now I got the
same IndexOutOfBoundsException.

--vesso

Mark Morgan wrote:

>Now that I have taken our timestamp security header out, I get through to
>GridSAM, but get a fault with the CROWN endpoint that indicates an index out
>of bounds exception.  SOAP messages included.
>
>-Mark
>
>--
>Mark Morgan
>Research Scientist
>Department of Computer Science
>University of Virginia
>http://www.cs.virginia.edu
>mmm2a at virginia.edu
>(434) 982-2047

Vesso A. Novov                  --   Research Assistant   --
London e-Science Centre         http://www.lesc.doc.ic.ac.uk
Imperial College London, Department of Computing
180 Queen's Gate, London SW7 2RH, UK
tel: +44 (0)207-594-8399            fax: +44 (0)207-581-8024