[ogsa-hpcp-wg] Platform Terminate Semantics

Christopher Smith csmith at platform.com
Thu Nov 9 12:48:43 CST 2006

I also noticed that I could "cancel" already finished jobs. I just decided
in my implementation that it seems strange to cancel an already finished
job, and maybe a bit misleading to a client (perhaps something isn't
properly cleaned if you cancel compared to if you finish).

Anyway ... my chosen semantics ... the spec says nothing on this point, and
perhaps should.

-- Chris