[ogsa-hpcp-wg] Globus Status

Peter G. Lane lane at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Nov 6 12:33:42 CST 2006

I'm just saying that I believe part of this activity should be to document our experiences so people
can learn from them. I didn't have anything to post before I started this thread because I wasn't
able to do any interop testing (i.e. no functioning client or service). Others have done testing,
though, and I've seen no discussion of people's experiences. I already admitted that this wouldn't
have necessarily prevented my dilemma and apologized for reacting in a manor that perhaps seemed
harsh, but I do think it's a good idea.

Peter