[ogsa-hpcp-wg] Globus Status

Christopher Smith csmith at platform.com
Mon Nov 6 11:51:05 CST 2006

It wasn't like we had a discussion and all of a sudden decided this or that.
When I needed to interop with Mark's service, he required the WS-Addressing
support in the client, so I could implement it and be interoperable, or give
up interop with his endpoint. As it turned out, the WS-Addressing support I
put in was done last after all other stuff.

I'm sorry if you wasted some time on this, but you also haven't been very
vocal about your status yourself. Rich, Glenn, Mark and I have worked
through lots of issues, but a lot of them come out in point to point issues.

-- Chris