[ogsa-hpcp-wg] Globus Status

Peter G. Lane lane at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Nov 6 10:08:30 CST 2006

This is what Chris said:

I'm guessing that yours will require me to
set some SOAP header blocks based on the WS-Addressing SOAP binding. I had
hoped to avoid this detail for now....

By this I was under the impression that nobody was going to build clients that added WS-Addressing
SOAP headers. If that was the case, then services shouldn't publish EPRs that have anything more
than an address field.

Chris, did you change your mind? Was this only your point of view, or did you think that everyone
was going to skip the SOAP headers as well?

At any rate, I should still be able to interop with those services that aren't expecting the SOAP
headers. It just means I have to exclude at least the Genesis II implementation since I won't have
enough time to implement the agreed upon version of WS-Addressing.

Peter