[ogsa-dmi-wg] Moving DMI stuff forward

Peter Turner p.turner at chem.usyd.edu.au
Mon Jun 22 01:21:08 CDT 2009

Folks I've set-up a Unyte session for viewing a DTS service architecture
outline that may be of interest/use (perhaps not). Elemental and does
not reflect more recent work.

The links is

http://www.sametimeunyte.com/join

Type your name and the meting code is 68680

Its very easy to use.

The tool requires current Java, Flash and if desktop sharing is also
required, then a Unyte plugin needs to be installed. The following link
does a test of your system

http://www.conferenceservers.com/browser/?brand=SametimeUnyteMeeting

Cheers, Peter.

Cheers, Peter