[ogsa-dmi-wg] Rescheduled Call for this Friday.

Gerson Galang gerson.galang at arcs.org.au
Fri Jul 17 01:57:02 CDT 2009

Hi guys,

For those who just started reading the mail exchanges and had issues finding
the links that Dave sent. Here are the working links..

http://code.google.com/p/dtsproject/source/browse/trunk/dts-jaxb/src/main/resources/archive/dmi-messagesProposals.xml
http://code.google.com/p/dtsproject/source/browse/trunk/dts-jaxb/src/main/resources/archive/dmi-messagesProposals.xsd
http://code.google.com/p/dtsproject/source/browse/trunk/dts-jaxb/src/main/resources/archive/MINX-DataTransferRequest-Example.xml

Sorry, I had to move stuff around today and unclutter that directory so I
could only keep the schema we're using on the project in the resources
directory. I also uploaded new schemas which now reuse the types/elements
defined in OGSA-DMI and JSDL.

Cheers,
Gerson