[ogsa-dmi-wg] Rescheduled Call for this Friday.

Gerson Galang gerson.galang at arcs.org.au
Thu Jul 16 19:07:20 CDT 2009

Hi Shabaz,

Dave's right, we plan to use the DMI undo strategy to handle mutiple
transfers. The plan is for us to give more information to users depending on
the subtransfers that have successfully finished or failed. The DTS will
make the decision based on the undo strategy that the user has specified in
his job. The schema is still a work in progress and there will still be a
few more iterations before we freeze modifications to it. My task now is to
specify a schema that actually imports from JSDL and OGSA-DMI and define our
own elements if they have not been defined anywhere else.

Cheers,
Gerson