[ogsa-dmi-wg] WSDL and stuff.

Mario Antonioletti mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Thu Dec 6 04:36:33 CST 2007

Hi,

> Last time I tested the source code section it didn't work even though I
> requested a repository. But that's a long time ago, and it might work now.
> On the other hand, I wonder whether this is a feature OGF should offer, as
> software development is certainly not the main focus of OGF - and versioning
> the files using the document area is good enough, I think.

Just thought that would provide a way of keeping the WSDL up to date
in a public manner. I would agree with you that it should not be a
code repository but the WSDL is our interface definitions so I would
view that differently and whoever chaned the spec with an effect on
the WSDL or schema could then make the appropriate WSDL/Schema files
without burdening any single one person, you for instance :) ... I
think it would be worth trying out but if the majority of folks are
not in favour then I'll let the matter rest ...

Mario