[ogsa-dmi-wg] Proposal on fault communication for the DTI

Michel Drescher Michel.Drescher at uk.fujitsu.com
Thu Dec 6 04:30:58 CST 2007

Mario,

though I didn't check it, I would expect the WSDL to be out of sync.

Last time I tested the source code section it didn't work even though
I requested a repository. But that's a long time ago, and it might
work now. On the other hand, I wonder whether this is a feature OGF
should offer, as software development is certainly not the main focus
of OGF - and versioning the files using the document area is good
enough, I think.

Cheers,
Michel