[ogsa-dmi-wg] Proposed OGSA-DMI Skype call w/c 13th December

Steve Crouch s.crouch at omii.ac.uk
Fri Dec 17 03:28:10 CST 2010

Hello All,

Given there has only been one other respondent to the Doodle poll for a
meeting this week, I suggest we move the meeting into early January - I
have been informed this is also better for the Australian Contingent.  I
have set up YADP (Yet Another Doodle Poll) here:

http://www.doodle.com/28c8hhux8try7xi2

Cheers
Steve

--