[ogsa-dmi-wg] Proposed OGSA-DMI Skype call w/c 13th December

Steve Crouch s.crouch at omii.ac.uk
Fri Dec 10 06:01:41 CST 2010

Hi Everyone,

We're planning to have a OGSA-DMI Skype call in the week
commencing December 13th (next week).  I've set up a Doodle poll at:

http://www.doodle.com/xgk2udr9va3p6f37

I've set it up to use timezone support, so it should take into account
your local time.

Primary item for discussion (mentioned in Skype call this morning) is
the scoping of the next version of the spec.  A full agenda and Skype
call details will be sent in due course, and please send any other
agenda items to be discussed to the list.

Cheers
Steve

--
Dr Stephen Crouch,