[ogsa-dmi-wg] Rescheduled Call for this Friday.

Mario Antonioletti mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Wed Jul 15 10:24:01 CDT 2009

Hi,
    First of all my apologies but I completely forgot that we were
scheduled to have a call last Monday - it somehow fell off my outlook
calendar, still no excuse.

We will now have the call this Friday at 11am UK time (GMT+1) which
makes it 8pm in Australia. Details as below:

Agenda
======

- Agenda bashing
- Progress update
   - MAA determine if proposed changes can be passed off as errata.
   - AL determine if existing spec can transfer multiple directories
     living on the same host.
   - SM WSRF OGSA-DMI rendering.
   - Other stuff ...
- Planning

Please let me know if anything else should be added to the list.

Call details
============
                Participant access code: 23057332 then #

               Primary dial-in number: 0870 2407821
                 or if dialling internationally +44 2078193600
               Or local access alternatives:
                USA West Coast 4089616553
                USA East Coast 7183541169
                Germany (0)6950070811
                Finland (0)969379595
                Australia 0282239343

Mario

|Mario Antonioletti:EPCC,JCMB,The King's Buildings,Edinburgh EH9 3JZ.   |
|Tel:0131 650 5141|mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk|http://www.epcc.ed.ac.uk/~mario/ |