[ogsa-dmi-wg] Telcon.

Mario Antonioletti mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Fri Sep 26 08:40:19 CDT 2008

Hi,
    Had a quick read through the main text. Have made a small number of
change tracked changes and added a couple of comments. Have not put on
Grid Forge as yet in case there has been parallel editing.

Mario

On Thu, 25 Sep 2008, Michel Drescher wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I would like to have some time to talk about the Plain WS Rendering document
> - I finally was able to shovel some time free to start adding some meat to
> the document.
>
> Please find attached draft 8 of the Plain WS Rendering document (also on
> Gridforge). I have done some skeleton wording in Abstract and Introduction.
> The main changes and topic to discuss is section 3 defining the message
> exchanges for the DTF port type. I intend to use that as a stanza for section
> 4.
>
> Cheers,
> Michel

|Mario Antonioletti:EPCC,JCMB,The King's Buildings,Edinburgh EH9 3JZ.   |
|Tel:0131 650 5141|mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk|http://www.epcc.ed.ac.uk/~mario/ |
Scotland, with registration number SC005336.